Enliven creates elder-centred communities where older people have companionship, variety, fun, a sense of belonging, meaningful activity and purpose in their lives.
We offer a range of services across the lower North Island, including:
- boutique retirement villages and rental units (independent living)
- vibrant elder-directed rest homes
- specialist hospital care
- safe, secure dementia care
- short-term respite and health recovery care
- engaging day activity programmes
- modified Tai Chi classes
- a discreet continence product service.
Not sure what services might be right for you or a loved one?
Enliven offers a full range of positive ageing services across the lower North Island. That means as your needs change, so too can the support we provide.
Click here to read more about the various care types offered by Enliven and, importantly, where they’re available.
Alternatively, call us on 0508 ENLIVEN (that’s 0508 36 54 83) and we’ll talk with you about your individual circumstances and the choices available to you.